UW vs. Denver Tomorrow Afternoon

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 50 times

Denver is a pretty young team this year. They have been stuggling offensively in their first three games so I'm really hoping to see Denver held under 50 points by the Pokes. They are definitely one of the weaker teams in the Sun Belt this season. I believe they were picked 6th out of 7 teams in the Western Division. I'm sure the Pokes are aware that they are the superior team. It will be interesting to see if they take control of this game early and put it away like they should. I'm really hoping they don't play down to the level of the competition. I'm still waiting for a breakout game from Ogirri. He is starting to worry me a bit. We absolutely cannot lose this game. This would be one of those "bad losses" come tournament selection time. I have faith that our guys will step up and and win this one. If it stays close for very long look for Ewing to carry this team throughout the game for the win.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Going from Texas St. to the Denver team is like going from night to day - two complete opposite styles of play. Scott hates Wyoming, so he will be trying to upset us, but he is not well liked here either. Hope the weather cooperates so we have a good crowd. Only two more weeks and we will have Thiam elgible.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.