CSU Jokes

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Let's hear 'em. I want to compile a page with nothing but friendly'ish jabs at our hated little sister to the south. If you've got 'em, let's hear 'em. That time of year is coming up soon!
ImageImageImageImage
sdpoke
Ranch Hand

Q- what's a couple quarters in the bottom of a toilet and csu coeds have in common?
A- everyone sees them just nobody picks them up
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

Q:Whats the difference between Frosted Flakes and CSU?

A:Frosted flakes belong in a bowl.
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

General Schwarzkopf was walking through the desert during the Gulf War when he found a lamp on the ground. He picked it up, rubbed, and out came a genie.

The genie said to the General, "I will grant you one wish."

The General replied, "I wish that we will win this war. Here is a map of the desert and all the war parties. Please make us win the war."

The genie responded, "I'm not that powerful of a genie. I cannot grant you that wish."

"Well," the General responds, "then can you have CSU win a bowl game this year?"

The genie thinks for a moment, then says, "Let me see that map again."
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

3 fans, a Wyo, CSU and Nebraska are desperate to build a new stadium and stumble upon a genie who grants them 3 wishes.

The Nebraska fan says, "I want a big stadium that rises up out of the corn fields with glory to fill with Red every Saturday."
Done

Wyoming fan says, "I want a nice stadium situated between our mountain ranges on the high plains that our fans can enjoy and rock every Saturday at 7,220 feet as the highest field in FBS."
Done

CSU needs to take a dump and yells, "Anyone seen a hole in the ground where I can push this turd out?"

Confused by his statement the Genie grants him Hughes Stadium.
nirv117
Ranch Hand

God is a Cowboy
nirv117
Ranch Hand

from MWC board ...

Four college alumni were climbing a mountain one day: a TCU grad, an Air Force grad, a CSU grad, and a Wyoming grad. Each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans at their alma mater.

As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all. They argued all the way up the mountain, and when they reached the top, the TCU grad hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This is for the Horned Frogs!" as he fell to his doom.

Not wanting to be out done, the Air Force grad threw himself off the mountain proclaiming, "This is for the Falcons!"

Seeing this, the Wyoming grad walked over and shouted "This is for the Cowboys!" and pushed the Ram fan off the side of the mountain.
God is a Cowboy