Wyonation Folks

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!

Wyonation Folks

Postby castlerocker » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Just a word to the wise here.

In order to keep this board the pleasant place that it has been, I would suggest that we keep our political views to ourselves.

I have seen other forums fall into extreme disarray because a few were intent on bringing their personal arrogance with them into the cowboy sports arena. There is nothing more devisive than political bravado and bafoonery being thrust upon those who don't care to hear it.

Perhaps another forum for those intent on blowing this one to hell! Once it gets started there is no stopping it.

Go Pokes
castlerocker
Ranch Hand
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm


Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby OrediggerPoke » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:52 pm

castlerocker wrote:Just a word to the wise here.

In order to keep this board the pleasant place that it has been, I would suggest that we keep our political views to ourselves.

I have seen other forums fall into extreme disarray because a few were intent on bringing their personal arrogance with them into the cowboy sports arena. There is nothing more devisive than political bravado and bafoonery being thrust upon those who don't care to hear it.

Perhaps another forum for those intent on blowing this one to hell! Once it gets started there is no stopping it.

Go Pokes


Agreed. I've actually only seen one poster bringing up politics (and he runs a radio program).
OrediggerPoke
A Real Cowboy
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby DocHolliday » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:57 pm

X
Last edited by DocHolliday on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DocHolliday
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm
Location: Cheyenne, WYOMIN

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby DocHolliday » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Go
Last edited by DocHolliday on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DocHolliday
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm
Location: Cheyenne, WYOMIN

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby OrediggerPoke » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:59 pm

DINOCOSTA wrote:Go to hell!

How fucking dare you?

This is America Jack, and because I'm a devout Wyoming fan, if you think I'll hesitate for even a second in telling you what is on my mind, expressed of my own free will, under the still somewhat relevant document called the Constitution...you have another thing coming asshole.

See last night=Obama ass fucking administered by competent businessman=hopefully a new day in America in a little more than a month.

Don't you even think about treading upon me nor my rights.

What a mealy mouthed and pathetic little whiny weasel bitch you must be.


Apparently not everyone understands "Wyoming Cowboy Football" is the forum to talk about Wyoming Cowboy Football and that there is an "Off Topic Forum" to discuss whatever the hell you feel like.
OrediggerPoke
A Real Cowboy
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby DocHolliday » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:01 pm

OrediggerPoke wrote:
DINOCOSTA wrote:Go to hell!

How fucking dare you?

This is America Jack, and because I'm a devout Wyoming fan, if you think I'll hesitate for even a second in telling you what is on my mind, expressed of my own free will, under the still somewhat relevant document called the Constitution...you have another thing coming asshole.

See last night=Obama ass fucking administered by competent businessman=hopefully a new day in America in a little more than a month.

Don't you even think about treading upon me nor my rights.

What a mealy mouthed and pathetic little whiny weasel bitch you must be.


The confluence of sports and politics has been a consistent narrative on a regular basis since the 1960's - at least.

Lastly, STFU.

Apparently not everyone understands "Wyoming Cowboy Football" is the forum to talk about Wyoming Cowboy Football and that there is an "Off Topic Forum" to discuss whatever the hell you feel like.
User avatar
DocHolliday
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm
Location: Cheyenne, WYOMIN

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby DocHolliday » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 pm

.
Last edited by DocHolliday on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DocHolliday
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm
Location: Cheyenne, WYOMIN

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby OrediggerPoke » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 pm

DINOCOSTA wrote:I'm utterly repulsed by you politically correct and utopia minded little women on this board masquerading as legitimate men with a clue.

I'm floored by the liberal tinge so often expressed here...what are you doing in THIS state?

And you call yourselves Cowboys?

If this were 1875 you'd be coming to me to not only kill your food, but to skin and gut it, quarter it, and maybe even cook it over a fire before serving it to your pansy-ass faces.

Lets get something straight here: I'm not here to impress you or to seek your fucking approval, got that?

I sense your pathetic women like weakness and I aim to expose you for all of your feminine ways...you're too easy however, pointing out your warped and 'sensitive' nature is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Do not get in front of me, for I will crush you without a single thought of hesitation.

Any women in your lives must look upon many of you as simpleton's, takers, inadequate and feeble, pitiful, little boys, who wouldn't have a clue about the real world if the entire planet were to someday fall on your dimwitted heads.

It's clear I'm dealing with incompetents, instead of engaging myself with fearlessly independent trailblazers who are truly emblematic of the rich history and image of not only this state itself, but the spirit of the west as well.

I weep for your miserable lives.


Haha, it's unbelievable that no legitimate company would give you a job.

Please keep telling all of us little people from wyoming how to think and act...we are sure to follow your example and respect you :roll:
OrediggerPoke
A Real Cowboy
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby laxwyo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm pretty sure there is only one simpleton on this board.

And Romney is going to be crushed in the election. Not my choice, just how it's going to be
Image
W-Y, Until I Fucking Die!
User avatar
laxwyo
WyoNation Addict
 
Posts: 3109
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 am
Location: Rock Springs, WY

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby DocHolliday » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 pm

.
Last edited by DocHolliday on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DocHolliday
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm
Location: Cheyenne, WYOMIN

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby OrediggerPoke » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:32 pm

DINOCOSTA wrote:I'm done with you women.

Legitimate?

25 million subscribers.

Howard Stern?

I make high six figures and have a nationally distributed radio product on a forum that has ideal matching parameters for the unique and non status quo style of radio I employ.

I just had a national magazine do a feature story on me with a writer so engrossed in my product (same writer who brought down General McChrystal) that he sought me out while tuning me during an innocuous dive through the state of Vermont...and the guy isn't even a sports fan.

You've watched me make appearances multiple times on FOX News, The Fox Business Channel, as well as a few other TV outlets.

I've been profiled in NY's largest circulated newspaper at least 25 times over the last 2 yeas, hosted my own Denver based TV show for 2 years, and was a part of the Colorado Rockies pre & post game shows over the course of 2 seasons.

I state all of this not so much for your review of me and my work/career (personally I could not give two shits what you think) but instead I'm wondering who you work for, where I can read a story about your unique ability within the chosen industry of your employ, and what national features/television appearances you've made so other can glean how fascinatingly interesting you are?

Further, next spring construction begins on my home in Jackson, no, you are not invited, in fact, come on my property and the results would be nothing but bad for you.

Try as you might to minimize me, it is indeed a feeble effort just as the majority of your postings here will also attest to.

The piss you spew dipshit is flying back at you and hitting you squarely in your ugly face.


Curious, on average, and be honest, how long do you check the mirror in the morning?
OrediggerPoke
A Real Cowboy
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby DocHolliday » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Many times, women, many times.

I seek no handouts, nobody owes me anything, I want nothing ever given to me.

I work hard for the food that I eat, and I have earned every bit of success that has come my way.

From destitute and homeless, living in a fucking van, to the point I am now.

Nobody opened any door for me, I never sought a single fucking handout, I never wanted the fucking Government to take care of me, feed me, clothe me, do for me.

You're an utter asshole without a clue about the real word my friend...when you walk in the shoes I have over the 49 years of real world flying bullets that I have -- and can come out the other side relatively sane like I did...then talk to me.

Otherwise shut your fucking mouth and look in your own mirror -- reminding yourself how special and good you are for your sensitive and liberally warped sense of the fucked up ideology and world view you employ.

You exist in a prism I never want to be a part of my friend.
User avatar
DocHolliday
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm
Location: Cheyenne, WYOMIN

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby fromolwyoming » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:40 pm

DINOCOSTA wrote:I'm utterly repulsed by you politically correct and utopia minded little women on this board masquerading as legitimate men with a clue.

I'm floored by the liberal tinge so often expressed here...what are you doing in THIS state?

And you call yourselves Cowboys?

If this were 1875 you'd be coming to me to not only kill your food, but to skin and gut it, quarter it, and maybe even cook it over a fire before serving it to your pansy-ass faces.

Lets get something straight here: I'm not here to impress you or to seek your fucking approval, got that?

I sense your pathetic women like weakness and I aim to expose you for all of your feminine ways...you're too easy however, pointing out your warped and 'sensitive' nature is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Do not get in front of me, for I will crush you without a single thought of hesitation.

Any women in your lives must look upon many of you as simpleton's, takers, inadequate and feeble, pitiful, little boys, who wouldn't have a clue about the real world if the entire planet were to someday fall on your dimwitted heads.

It's clear I'm dealing with incompetents, instead of engaging myself with fearlessly independent trailblazers who are truly emblematic of the rich history and image of not only this state itself, but the spirit of the west as well.

I weep for your miserable lives.

You know, people from Wyoming generally have a "live and let live" kind of attitude, in that so long as whatever you're doing isn't hurting anyone, it's your buisiness. Until someone tries and tells us that how we're living is wrong. And right now you're starting to push it a bit. You seem to think that everything Wyoming is a Western movie, despite living in Cheyenne. Wyoming is known as not on the Cowboy State, but the equality state. You know why? Not only were we the first to give women the right to vote, but being a Cowboy, a person's political views, religion, or anything else, doesn't matter. It's showing up and doing your job the right way. A few things we don't really appreciate, are as follows;

1. Out of staters trying to come in and change our way of life to that of East Coast or West Coast life.
2. Out of stater's making the assumption that we are all "rough and tumble brawlers," that will punch you in the face for the slightest little thing. That's only Friday and Staturday nights when BYU fans come to town.
3. People calling us backwoods hicks with shotguns (the Matthew Shepard murder back in 1998 and the media bias in reporting it did NOTHING to help that, quite the opposite).

Right now, you're pushing #2 and almost trying to fit into #3.

We get rid of popcorn boy and now this guy goes on a rant (again) after being asked, ASKED not to post politics in the football forum.
Image
User avatar
fromolwyoming
Bronco-Buster
 
Posts: 6727
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Laramie, Home of the Cowboys

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby DocHolliday » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:45 pm

fromolwyoming wrote:
DINOCOSTA wrote:I'm utterly repulsed by you politically correct and utopia minded little women on this board masquerading as legitimate men with a clue.

I'm floored by the liberal tinge so often expressed here...what are you doing in THIS state?

And you call yourselves Cowboys?

If this were 1875 you'd be coming to me to not only kill your food, but to skin and gut it, quarter it, and maybe even cook it over a fire before serving it to your pansy-ass faces.

Lets get something straight here: I'm not here to impress you or to seek your fucking approval, got that?

I sense your pathetic women like weakness and I aim to expose you for all of your feminine ways...you're too easy however, pointing out your warped and 'sensitive' nature is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Do not get in front of me, for I will crush you without a single thought of hesitation.

Any women in your lives must look upon many of you as simpleton's, takers, inadequate and feeble, pitiful, little boys, who wouldn't have a clue about the real world if the entire planet were to someday fall on your dimwitted heads.

It's clear I'm dealing with incompetents, instead of engaging myself with fearlessly independent trailblazers who are truly emblematic of the rich history and image of not only this state itself, but the spirit of the west as well.

I weep for your miserable lives.

You know, people from Wyoming generally have a "live and let live" kind of attitude, in that so long as whatever you're doing isn't hurting anyone, it's your buisiness. Until someone tries and tells us that how we're living is wrong. And right now you're starting to push it a bit. You seem to think that everything Wyoming is a Western movie, despite living in Cheyenne. Wyoming is known as not on the Cowboy State, but the equality state. You know why? Not only were we the first to give women the right to vote, but being a Cowboy, a person's political views, religion, or anything else, doesn't matter. It's showing up and doing your job the right way. A few things we don't really appreciate, are as follows;

1. Out of staters trying to come in and change our way of life to that of East Coast or West Coast life.
2. Out of stater's making the assumption that we are all "rough and tumble brawlers," that will punch you in the face for the slightest little thing. That's only Friday and Staturday nights when BYU fans come to town.
3. People calling us backwoods hicks with shotguns (the Matthew Shepard murder back in 1998 and the media bias in reporting it did NOTHING to help that, quite the opposite).

Right now, you're pushing #2 and almost trying to fit into #3.

We get rid of popcorn boy and now this guy goes on a rant (again) after being asked, ASKED not to post politics in the football forum.


Another one who thinks he knows me...you too, shut the fuck up.
User avatar
DocHolliday
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm
Location: Cheyenne, WYOMIN

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby OrediggerPoke » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 pm

fromolwyoming wrote:You know, people from Wyoming generally have a "live and let live" kind of attitude, in that so long as whatever you're doing isn't hurting anyone, it's your buisiness. Until someone tries and tells us that how we're living is wrong. And right now you're starting to push it a bit. You seem to think that everything Wyoming is a Western movie, despite living in Cheyenne. Wyoming is known as not on the Cowboy State, but the equality state. You know why? Not only were we the first to give women the right to vote, but being a Cowboy, a person's political views, religion, or anything else, doesn't matter. It's showing up and doing your job the right way. A few things we don't really appreciate, are as follows;

1. Out of staters trying to come in and change our way of life to that of East Coast or West Coast life.
2. Out of stater's making the assumption that we are all "rough and tumble brawlers," that will punch you in the face for the slightest little thing. That's only Friday and Staturday nights when BYU fans come to town.
3. People calling us backwoods hicks with shotguns (the Matthew Shepard murder back in 1998 and the media bias in reporting it did NOTHING to help that, quite the opposite).

Right now, you're pushing #2 and almost trying to fit into #3.

We get rid of popcorn boy and now this guy goes on a rant (again) after being asked, ASKED not to post politics in the football forum.


Well said. I'd say pushing #1 in regards to telling us how to live.
OrediggerPoke
A Real Cowboy
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby OrediggerPoke » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:49 pm

DINOCOSTA wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
DINOCOSTA wrote:I'm utterly repulsed by you politically correct and utopia minded little women on this board masquerading as legitimate men with a clue.

I'm floored by the liberal tinge so often expressed here...what are you doing in THIS state?

And you call yourselves Cowboys?

If this were 1875 you'd be coming to me to not only kill your food, but to skin and gut it, quarter it, and maybe even cook it over a fire before serving it to your pansy-ass faces.

Lets get something straight here: I'm not here to impress you or to seek your fucking approval, got that?

I sense your pathetic women like weakness and I aim to expose you for all of your feminine ways...you're too easy however, pointing out your warped and 'sensitive' nature is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Do not get in front of me, for I will crush you without a single thought of hesitation.

Any women in your lives must look upon many of you as simpleton's, takers, inadequate and feeble, pitiful, little boys, who wouldn't have a clue about the real world if the entire planet were to someday fall on your dimwitted heads.

It's clear I'm dealing with incompetents, instead of engaging myself with fearlessly independent trailblazers who are truly emblematic of the rich history and image of not only this state itself, but the spirit of the west as well.

I weep for your miserable lives.

You know, people from Wyoming generally have a "live and let live" kind of attitude, in that so long as whatever you're doing isn't hurting anyone, it's your buisiness. Until someone tries and tells us that how we're living is wrong. And right now you're starting to push it a bit. You seem to think that everything Wyoming is a Western movie, despite living in Cheyenne. Wyoming is known as not on the Cowboy State, but the equality state. You know why? Not only were we the first to give women the right to vote, but being a Cowboy, a person's political views, religion, or anything else, doesn't matter. It's showing up and doing your job the right way. A few things we don't really appreciate, are as follows;

1. Out of staters trying to come in and change our way of life to that of East Coast or West Coast life.
2. Out of stater's making the assumption that we are all "rough and tumble brawlers," that will punch you in the face for the slightest little thing. That's only Friday and Staturday nights when BYU fans come to town.
3. People calling us backwoods hicks with shotguns (the Matthew Shepard murder back in 1998 and the media bias in reporting it did NOTHING to help that, quite the opposite).

Right now, you're pushing #2 and almost trying to fit into #3.

We get rid of popcorn boy and now this guy goes on a rant (again) after being asked, ASKED not to post politics in the football forum.


Another one who thinks he knows me...you too, shut the fuck up.


Another person that opposes your viewpoint (which I would not consider to be a Wyoming viewpoint), it told to "shut the fuck up."
OrediggerPoke
A Real Cowboy
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby castlerocker » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 pm

I don't think I've ever met a man with an EGO so huge.
Last edited by castlerocker on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
castlerocker
Ranch Hand
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby OrediggerPoke » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:58 pm

castlerocker wrote:I don't think I have ever met anyone with an EGO so big and yet so INSECURE.


From a media standpoint, only Ted Haggard comes to mind.

(and nothing against the New Life Church, I have relatives that attend services there in the Springs)
OrediggerPoke
A Real Cowboy
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby DocHolliday » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 pm

.
Last edited by DocHolliday on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DocHolliday
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm
Location: Cheyenne, WYOMIN

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby DocHolliday » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:11 pm

castlerocker wrote:I don't think I have ever met anyone with an EGO so big and yet so INSECURE.


To the best of my knowledge not only have you never met me -- but if you pray to God hard enough, hopefully you never will.
User avatar
DocHolliday
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm
Location: Cheyenne, WYOMIN

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby OrediggerPoke » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:13 pm

DINOCOSTA wrote:Lastly before I head to the studio...I'm far from thinking about my great state as anything resembling a movie.

However, if given the opportunity to do so, I'd remove each and every one of you who sullies this state's image through your 'modern' way of thinking about this great state...many of you are the reason why Wyoming is losing its identity as the rugged individualistic state that it is at its core. I'd get rid of the lot of you all -- you embarrass me and ever other Wyomingite who holds to these vital characteristics with your liberally persuasive ideas. Get out.

And if you described this Wyomingite as 'insecure' to anyone who knows me, they'd think that to be exceptionally funny.

Lastly, I am leaving Cheyenne within two years simply because of the fact that Cheyenne is becoming far too much like Denver or any other big city in terms of scope and ideology, in terms of what it represents, in terms of how people think and act.

No sir, once I'm firmly entrenched within the northwestern corner of the state...that'll be the Wyoming I know more -- and love.


So, let me interpret this correctly, you are moving to Jackson, Wyoming to embrace the Wyoming ideology that we in the rest of the state somehow do not adhere to? I just want to make sure that I am not mis-respresenting what you haveposted.

PS: I am from the NW corner and I would think that as far as communities in the NW corner go that typically people from Wyoming would assume somewhere in the Bighorn Basin.
OrediggerPoke
A Real Cowboy
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby djm19 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Few thoughts:

1) Pretty sure this thread was started in the incorrect forum
2) Proof again that losing, and bye weeks, are unproductive
3) our defense still sucks
"I wanted to get back and be able to coach at the BCS level and coach BCS kids again and I think the University of Utah is a great opportunity for me to do those things."
User avatar
djm19
A Real Cowboy
 
Posts: 1467
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:34 pm
Location: UT

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby fromolwyoming » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 pm

DINOCOSTA wrote:Lastly before I head to the studio...I'm far from thinking about my great state as anything resembling a movie.
Because popping someone in the mouth for what they said, no matter how trivial, is obviously not from movies...

However, if given the opportunity to do so, I'd remove each and every one of you who sullies this state's image through your 'modern' way of thinking about this great state...many of you are the reason why Wyoming is losing its identity as the rugged individualistic state that it is at its core. I'd get rid of the lot of you all -- you embarrass me and ever other Wyomingite who holds to these vital characteristics with your liberally persuasive ideas. Get out.

So, a guy who is not even from Wyoming is telling a website full of people that either went to school here, were born here, or both, that he would kick them all out for being actual Wyomingites and not some pre-concieved notion of semi-wild west Wyomingites? Okay. FIrst time for everything.
And if you described this Wyomingite as 'insecure' to anyone who knows me, they'd think that to be exceptionally funny.

Insecure? No. Egotistical, holier than thou, and self-righteous? Yes.
Lastly, I am leaving Cheyenne within two years simply because of the fact that Cheyenne is becoming far too much like Denver or any other big city in terms of scope and ideology, in terms of what it represents, in terms of how people think and act.
Cheyenne is getting bigger, but it's still a far cry from a city of over 1 million. And Cheyenne is still Cheyenne in terms of how people are there. Just that reality for you is starting to hit home.

No sir, once I'm firmly entrenched within the northwestern corner of the state...that'll be the Wyoming I know more -- and love.

If you say so.
Image
User avatar
fromolwyoming
Bronco-Buster
 
Posts: 6727
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Laramie, Home of the Cowboys

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby Wyogogo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:53 pm

"I seek no handouts, nobody owes me anything, I want nothing ever given to me."

Says the dude who started an entire thread crying about how no one called into his radio show during the Gags segment..


annnnd cue the profanity ridden, condescending response about how he was doing us all a favor by giving us a level of exposure we could NEVER EVER achieve on our own. Theeeeennnnnn cue the profanity ridden response about how we should all go fuck ourselves, because he can gladly get rid of the Poke segment, and fill it with plenty of other things that are MUCH more important to his millions of loyal followers, annnnd lastly cue the giant "personal accomplishment" resume where he lists everything he has ever fucking done since he was 3 years old..
Wyogogo
Buckaroo
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:28 am

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby Wyo2dal » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 am

Funny thread would read again when drunk or bored at work +1
Image
User avatar
Wyo2dal
WyoNation Addict
 
Posts: 3988
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:36 am
Location: Out looking for a win :(

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby whyoh » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 am

fromolwyoming wrote:
No sir, once I'm firmly entrenched within the northwestern corner of the state...that'll be the Wyoming I know more -- and love.

If you say so.



tbh....if your pure goal is to avoid the "liberally minded" folks the northwest corner is probably not the best place to do it
Image

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
User avatar
whyoh
WyoNation Addict
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 am
Location: Casper

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby whyoh » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:07 am

Wyo2dal wrote:Funny thread would read again when drunk or bored at work +1

+1
Image

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
User avatar
whyoh
WyoNation Addict
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 am
Location: Casper

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby COS Cowboy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:18 am

I see Dino has apparently sobered up and edited all his posts.
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:31 am
Location: Peyton, CO

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby OrediggerPoke » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:47 am

COS Cowboy wrote:I see Dino has apparently sobered up and edited all his posts.


Actually I'm pretty sure he was sober considering it was 3 in the afternoon apparently right before his all important show...or maybe not?

;) I knew he would delete them, luckily they are still here...because I'm not gonna lie it is pretty funny re-reading them myself.
OrediggerPoke
A Real Cowboy
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: Wyonation Folks

Postby COS Cowboy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:48 am

OrediggerPoke wrote:
COS Cowboy wrote:I see Dino has apparently sobered up and edited all his posts.


Actually I'm pretty sure he was sober considering it was 3 in the afternoon apparently right before his all important show...or maybe not?

;) I knew he would delete them, luckily they are still here...because I'm not gonna lie it is pretty funny re-reading them myself.


Yeah, you're probably right, plus his rants were all spelled correctly. I guess his anti psycotic medication is what makes the difference.
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:31 am
Location: Peyton, CO


Next

Return to Smack Talk and Rumors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest