Adams stat sheet stuffer today.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Sobey had a great game today so props to him but Adams had a great game as well.

22 points 8 rebounds 7 assists and 2 blocks and 0 turnovers. He might get 3rd team MWC possibly.

Sobey of course had 33 points 4 rebounds and 3 assists.

Great game by both of them.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

The last 1/3 of the season he has started to be able to finish at the rim. A lot of improvement on his part. A lot of those layups last year and the beginning of this year would roll out. At time he reminds me of M. Bailey with the pullup jumper he stating to develop. If he keeps up the improvement, definite 1st team MWC player by the time he is a senior, if not next year. Really like his game as of late.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Yeah, Adams is finally getting his free throw shooting and 3 point shooting down and is becoming a real threat at ever spot on the court. Because often do you have to worry about a 6'1 guard blocking a shot at the rim?
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

Never doubted his D. But you are correct. I keep looking for the wings to pop out. The kid gets some serious hang time. I think he sucks helium b-4 every game. Really.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

I have never seen anyone other than MJ who can just hang in the air like Josh does. And this year he has learned that he can switch the ball to his other hand to finish plays. I wish I would have recorded the game today. I really want to see that dunk again. And I had no idea Nathan could do a standing dunk like that.
That was the way I wanted to see things end for the original Dome of Doom.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Aaron wrote:I have never seen anyone other than MJ who can just hang in the air like Josh does. And this year he has learned that he can switch the ball to his other hand to finish plays. I wish I would have recorded the game today. I really want to see that dunk again. And I had no idea Nathan could do a standing dunk like that.
If you remember the time on the clock for both dunks I can throw them into youtube clips.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote:
Aaron wrote:I have never seen anyone other than MJ who can just hang in the air like Josh does. And this year he has learned that he can switch the ball to his other hand to finish plays. I wish I would have recorded the game today. I really want to see that dunk again. And I had no idea Nathan could do a standing dunk like that.
If you remember the time on the clock for both dunks I can throw them into youtube clips.
I want to make a f-word poster of the Adams dunk. It was in the 2nd half, after a turnover. I can't remember the time though.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

4:19 Josh Adams made Dunk. Assisted by Jack Bentz.

That was what ESPN scoring summary said.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
STJ10
Buckaroo

Josh Adama is looking more and more like a future NBA'er, just as Larry Jr. did until his injury. If Larry comes back healthy next season and Adams continues to play with his new-found confidence, UW could be a serious threat in every aspect. I've been saying for a whie now, that if Josh could develop a pull-up jumpshot, he would be undefendable. Not only did he develop a pull-up, he surprised me by being aggressive and dropping dimes all over the court. The sky is the limit for this kid. Both literally and figuratively speaking..... :D
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=y ... pp=desktop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Someone help me make this a poster.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Root at the end of the game played this jam over and over with about four different angles. Does anybody have that?
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Adams bout to be on Sportscenter top 10...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Has he been shown yet?
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Fennis had to be proud that Josh Adams was wearing his number today. That was some show Josh put on. Throwing that dunk down lefty was just another display of his freakish athleticism.

I sure hope and pray that Nance fully recovers from his injury. They've got some great athletes on the basketball team and they are a lot of fun to watch.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Josh Adams #4 on Sports Center top 10

Then the best captures and video replays I could make.

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Yeah, not every day you see a guard, a 6'1 guard at that, that candunk it better than most big men out there.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

The Sobey dunk was with 31 seconds to go I believe
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

what a player, the sky's the limit for him, glad he's a Cowboy