Doc Holliday's new show in Cheyenne

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

Hearing this from Brett on KRAE that you and him are starting a Sports call in show Mar. 23, 2-5pm on AM 1480 KRAE, can't wait to hear ya on the radio waves here in Cheyenne, miss your show from Sirius XM, we'll be a participant from time to time. Good Job and congrats!!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

stymeman wrote:Hearing this from Brett on KRAE that you and him are starting a Sports call in show Mar. 23, 2-5pm on AM 1480 KRAE, can't wait to hear ya on the radio waves here in Cheyenne, miss your show from Sirius XM, we'll be a participant from time to time. Good Job and congrats!!
I miss Doc's show on maddogs channel, some real good entertainment there.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

This cat got out of the bag rather quickly ;)

Looking forward to it complimenting the digital subscription property I've been airing for close to a year now http://dinocostalive.com/index.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and having the opportunity to develop a daily local SHOW and talking about local issues, especially relating to Wyoming Football & Basketball is something I will truly relish.

I'll also include a healthy dose of regional issues pertaining to the Denver sports scene (I'm a Rockies, Broncos, Nuggets fan) in addition to national hot button issues and items. We'll have guest representation on from across the country, take phone calls, and deliver to Cheyenne a sports talk radio SHOW that we believe will quickly garner a significant following.

Thanks for the mention - very appreciated.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 622 times
Been liked: 256 times

So the SHOW will be similar to Sports Line Live?
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote:So the SHOW will be similar to Sports Line Live?
Not even close.

This SHOW will well surpass anything previously broadcast in this market.

Like night and day.

EDIT: My apologies, LP, I have never heard the specific show you mention, can you tell me about it? I believed you to be speaking of the show that has aired here in Cheyenne for several years (Sports Zone).

Edit Pt II: Okay I googled that show and I believe you are speaking of the show that David Settle does out of Laramie? I have never heard the broadcast so I cannot truly comment. I have seen David at games, but we have never been formally introduced...I have heard nothing but nice things about Dave and hope to make his acquaintance sometime in the near future.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 622 times
Been liked: 256 times

DocHolliday wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:So the SHOW will be similar to Sports Line Live?
Not even close.

This SHOW will well surpass anything previously broadcast in this market.

Like night and day.

EDIT: My apologies, LP, I have never heard the specific show you mention, can you tell me about it? I believed you to be speaking of the show that has aired here in Cheyenne for several years (Sports Zone).

Edit Pt II: Okay I googled that show and I believe you are speaking of the show that David Settle does out of Laramie? I have never heard the broadcast so I cannot truly comment. I have seen David at games, but we have never been formally introduced...I have heard nothing but nice things about Dave and hope to make his acquaintance sometime in the near future.
It's the show that was on AM 1290 in Laramie. Dave and Kevin used to do it years ago. David Settle does it now. They just talk national and local sports and take calls. It is an OK show. I think I read somewhere that SLL is no more, though.

I'll be on the lookout for your new SHOW. Good luck with it.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

Sportsline line is no longer they don't do it, sportszone on KFBC is on from 3-6, summer time 4-6 here in Cheyenne, but I'll like the fact that we've got another option from time to time and having Dino in Cheyenne is like having a diamond in the rough!!! I'll listen that's for sure