Wyoming's Larry Nance has come a long way from Revere High

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- This is the story of how four guys from Northeast Ohio turned around a basketball program in Laramie.

That's Laramie, Wyoming, the nation's least populated state (583,000). That's as in a 20-hour drive from Bath, Ohio, the home of the Larry Nance family. Former Cavalier star Larry Nance Sr. makes that drive a few times each year to watch his son play for the Wyoming Cowboys.

That's Laramie, as in when Revere High star Larry Nance Jr. told his mother that he planned to accept a Wyoming scholarship, Jaynee Nance ran upstairs and cried. They were not tears of joy.

"She didn't want me to go that far from home," said Nance Jr. "I was upset because I was excited about getting a scholarship, and she's crying."

Four years later, Jaynee Nance "loves" Laramie. She raves about how the people of Wyoming have embraced her son and her family.

Four years later, Nance is named first-team All-Mountain West and that conference's Defensive Player of the Year.

FULL STORY HERE--> http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ss ... _come.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Even though we know a lot of the things in the article already that was a good read.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

man finding players of this magnitude are truly diamonds in the rough, I wish him well and Thanks for taking a chance on coming to Wyoming, we'll Love ya forever, Wyoming Cowboy for life!!!