NCAA Football 12

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

More frustration, as July 12, I go down to Fort Collins for knee surgery (4th overall and 3rd on the left knee). I'll be confined home for the first week, and then the next 4-5 weeks I'll be stuck in a splint. I'm doing it down there because the doctor I was seeing at Bone and Joint refused to do knee surgery (despite the knee cap not being in the groove, at all), and it may be that they don't do the surgery at Bone & Joint that I'm going to have done.
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

New Teambuilder came out today. Nice to see "all" of Wyoming's new gear in the game. Link
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

wyopokes2 wrote:New Teambuilder came out today. Nice to see "all" of Wyoming's new gear in the game. Link
Stadium still not upgraded though. :willybs:
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

At least we don't come out from the pisser under the bleachers
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
snowdemon14
Buckaroo

fromolwyoming wrote:
wyopokes2 wrote:New Teambuilder came out today. Nice to see "all" of Wyoming's new gear in the game. Link
I know!! that was the first thing i looked at. I think its crap that they didnt add the stadium addition. But i like we got our gold uniforms and alt helm to go with and that we now have NAMEPLATES!!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 117 times

snowdemon14 wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
I know!! that was the first thing i looked at. I think its crap that they didnt add the stadium addition. But i like we got our gold uniforms and alt helm to go with and that we now have NAMEPLATES!!
Nameplates are only on the f-in gold jerseys, though :tickedoff:
snowdemon14
Buckaroo

WYO1016 wrote:
snowdemon14 wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
Nameplates are only on the f-in gold jerseys, though :tickedoff:
Damn, your right...way to be EA!! also, look at our normal helm and our alt helm, the black circle RN is on the alt helm but not on the normal helm (is the RN still gonna be on the helms this year??) and on both helms it has B.T.W. when it should only be on our alts and W.Y.O. on our normal helms
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

snowdemon14 wrote:
Damn, your right...way to be EA!! also, look at our normal helm and our alt helm, the black circle RN is on the alt helm but not on the normal helm (is the RN still gonna be on the helms this year??) and on both helms it has B.T.W. when it should only be on our alts and W.Y.O. on our normal helms
Actually BTW was on both helmets last year. I remember reading an interview with D.C. about it somewhere

mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

I wish we had an option to use brown pants but it is an improvement...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

wyopokes2 wrote:
snowdemon14 wrote:
Actually BTW was on both helmets last year. I remember reading an interview with D.C. about it somewhere

BRING THE WOOD
ImageImageImageImage
snowdemon14
Buckaroo

mrtnt3x wrote:I wish we had an option to use brown pants but it is an improvement...
Brown pants are in, they are the brown pants with "cowboys" going down the legs that we wore with our gold nike jerseys
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

They still have ACS and Gary on the Rosters... Do f-word Chimps run EA?

Edit - & Watts and Emory, Dont have Smith or pittser and still have stratton still at qb.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

Fatpoke wrote:They still have ACS and Gary on the Rosters... Do f##king Chimps run EA?

Edit - & Watts and Emory, Dont have Smith or pittser and still have stratton still at qb.
Don't worry about that. Every year I wait for operationsports to put out a full named roster, then I go through and make sure that Wyoming's roster is perfect. I don't change ratings (unless they're completely out of bounds), but everyone will be the right height, weight, skin tone, equipment, number, position, and have the right home town for recruiting purposes.
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

I do the same but it still makes me pissed that they cant ever get that right, atleast they got our new gear in got stale playing with the same Unis the pa-.. Forever
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

To save you some time I'll knock them out and upload my rosters for all to use, Fatpoke. I'll post here when it's done. Usually takes about a week to get the operationsports roster, but I knock out the Wyoming roster in a few hours after that.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote:
wyopokes2 wrote:
snowdemon14 wrote:

BRING THE WOOD
BY THE WAY
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

J-Rod wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
wyopokes2 wrote:
snowdemon14 wrote:

BRING THE WOOD
BY THE WAY

BORN THIS WAY!
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

snowdemon14 wrote:
mrtnt3x wrote:I wish we had an option to use brown pants but it is an improvement...
Brown pants are in, they are the brown pants with "cowboys" going down the legs that we wore with our gold nike jerseys
Oh i must have missed that lol
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

mrtnt3x wrote:
snowdemon14 wrote:
Oh i must have missed that lol
Bring the wood didn't work out to well last year, I think we need to Break The Rock again.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

After I follow the link what do I do next to see the Uniforms? I don't think create a school is what I want, I searched wyoming and there were a ton of options, first one I tried had altered uniforms. Where do I go to see the EA sports uniforms?

Search from PC, PS3 is not hooked up to internet.

thanks!
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!