NM Bowl Predictions

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:LOL is "theman'?
And East_Popcorn_State.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

LOL wrote:
J-Rod wrote:How do you keep getting back here? I'm not familiar with how to obtain new IP's, but it can't be that simple.
actually it is simple, for an MCSE. Honestly there's no way of keeping me off of here. You'd have to not allow any more people to sign up. And I've already got backup screen names so its no use.

Sucks huh?

LOL
Luckily, your WyoNation site admin is an MCSE.

HEEEEYYYOOOOOO!

"Oh look at me, I can register user accts on WyoNation because I use a proxied address and fake email addresses that I created on Yahoo because MrT banned the IP address at my mom's house and my home email address." Let me guess, Einstein, your next email address will be [email protected]? I had you pegged before you made your first post, prick.
ImageImageImageImage
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 156 times

What is MCSE?
W-Y, Until I Die!
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

LOL wrote:
actually it is simple, for an MCSE. Honestly there's no way of keeping me off of here. You'd have to not allow any more people to sign up. And I've already got backup screen names so its no use.

Sucks huh?

LOL
Why do you bother? What kind of person goes to such great lengths to spread his negativity? Do you just get off stirring up poop or what?
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

ImageImageImageImage
LOL
Buckaroo

MrTitleist wrote:
LOL wrote:
J-Rod wrote:How do you keep getting back here? I'm not familiar with how to obtain new IP's, but it can't be that simple.

Sucks huh?

LOL
Luckily, your WyoNation site admin is an MCSE.

HEEEEYYYOOOOOO!

"Oh look at me, I can register user accts on WyoNation because I use a proxied address and fake email addresses that I created on Yahoo because MrT banned the IP address at my mom's house and my home email address." Let me guess, Einstein, your next email address will be [email protected]? I had you pegged before you made your first post, prick.
SO WHAT DO YOU DO? HEY, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY MY EMAIL ADDRESS? [email protected]

LOL :D
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Yes, I would love to buy a poop yahoo address.
ImageImageImageImage
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

wait....

and mcse uses yahoo?
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I think it's funny that people brag about MCSE. Sure it's a handy certification to have in some instances, but in and of itself it's not much more prestigious than being A+ certified.

There's a reason there's nobody who requires certifications for UNIX sysadmins these days. It becomes extremely apparently from the get go if you know what you're doing or not. :)
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 49 times

J-Rod wrote:
laxwyo wrote:LOL is "theman'?
And East_Popcorn_State.
DINGDINGDINGDING We have winna!!!!!!

Here we go again. :brick:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

LOL wrote:

Sucks huh?

LOL
It's up to you, but if you cross the line, your posts will disappear - and there is no way you can keep us from doing that. Sucks huh?
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

MCSE eh? Yo' momma dresses you funny and you need a mouse to delete files.
TheBuckhole
Buckaroo
Has liked: 2 times

Back to the game.....

At first, when I saw the line of Temple -7, I laughed, thinking we'll kill these tards from Philly. Our offense and scrapy D will take care of these guys. Not to mention that Wyoming fans will be the majority in the stadium, that part is still true.

Then, I started reading about their running game, and their decent defense and I started to change my mind. Thoughts of the Utah St game start creeping in. Now, I'm on here reading about their zero quality wins, etc, which has me leaning back towards the Pokes.

All that said, I think if we can get an early lead, we'll win the game. That will get them off their running game and force them to throw the ball. If it stays tight early, as in most of the first half, we might be in trouble.

Prediction: Wyoming takes an early lead in the first half, then hangs on in the second half with enough to win a close game. Sound familiar? hahaha

Go Pokes!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Good summary, Buckhole.
ImageImageImageImage
MrWyoming
Buckaroo

LOL wrote:Temple 37 Wyoming 20

Yea I changed my pick. I'm afraid Wyoming gets run over like they have all year. Shades of Utah State, TCU....
You were way off... It was 37-15 not 37-20..... nice try.
MrWyoming