2013 Starting Lineup

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

It is waaay to early, but I don't care.

Who do you think is going to start?

QB- Smith

RB- May/Wick...I have them both as the starter because I think they will be alternating quite a bit and it won't matter who the starter is.

WR- Rufran, Herron, Clairborne, Miller
With some subs being Trey Norman, Trent Sewell, Nico Brown, and Spencer Bruce along with the JUCO Tight End.

O-Line...I have no idea.

Defence.....

DE- Yarbrough, Peletosi
DT- Mertens, Olive

LB- Quinlan, Hala'api'api'api'api'api, Harris

DB- Huff, Burns, Nzeocha, Reese
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
WyoAlum1987
Ranch Hand

I heartily agree on a couple points
Brett Smith will start at qb, and it wont matter who starts at RB if the O-Line situation isnt sorted
ProudWYOAlum
Ranch Hand

I agree with your offensive assessment. However, I do believe that more of the JUCO recruits will start on the defensive side of the ball.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

ProudWYOAlum wrote:I agree with your offensive assessment. However, I do believe that more of the JUCO recruits will start on the defensive side of the ball.
Oh good point. I didn't even think about the JUCOs really, and I was thinking mostly offense when I made that post and then just thought of the names as I went for D.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

I could be wrong but I don't think Bruce is coming back..................
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

jarhead wrote:I could be wrong but I don't think Bruce is coming back..................
You...are wrong. He will be a senior.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

I think you will see a larger rotation in the WR/H-back position as well. I think we will see 10 kids playing at the receiving position simply because the nature of the offense. They will need every other play off if they are running a route at every snap. remember, the frequency of plays will be greater next year so I am thinking there will have to be more bodies at the WR positions.........
jarhead
Ranch Hand

BeaverPoke wrote:
jarhead wrote:I could be wrong but I don't think Bruce is coming back..................
I heard he had a career ending injury and will not return next year..........maybe a back injury??????????
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

jarhead wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
I heard he had a career ending injury and will not return next year..........maybe a back injury??????????
Where did you hear that? When?
jarhead
Ranch Hand

BeaverPoke wrote:
jarhead wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Where did you hear that? When?
Checking my source right now................hold on.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

I can't get a hold of the person who told me that but I will keep trying. I might be completely off my rocker but I vaguely remember hearing that he wasn't returning next year. I will update you as soon as I hear.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

Ok, just heard that Spencer had back surgery and there is some speculation whether he will be back next year. He is not working out with the team during winter conditioning. Hopefully he will make it back for the fall. That is all I know.