Bitching

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

I'm going to be on the radio in the morning, and I'm nervous :-/
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 49 times

Snowflake wrote:I'm going to be on the radio in the morning, and I'm nervous :-/
What for? And what station?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:I'm going to be on the radio in the morning, and I'm nervous :-/
Doing a little segment on the new sports station called Chicks Picks. Lump and I are going to each pick games against the spread, & see who does better thru the season. Every Friday at 7a. I'm totally scared I'll sound like an idiot! :(
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Doing a little segment on the new sports station called Chicks Picks. Lump and I are going to each pick games against the spread, & see who does better thru the season. Every Friday at 7a. I'm totally scared I'll sound like an idiot! :(
LOL I'm sure you'll do well. Just believe in yourself. :D
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 156 times

Good luck!
W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Thanks hon :) If they so a stream or pod, ill post a linky.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 156 times

Oooooh, we get to hear snowflake?
W-Y, Until I Die!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Go get em Snowflake.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I used to get nervous like that too on camera etc.
It's really very fun and easy.
I don't allow certain topics or racial words that offend me personally or questions like spouse questions. And I don't allow multiple choice questions or questions that are really long and winding etc. Most of the time there is a rehearsal.
I tell the interviewers to ask your questions in the simplest and most concise way. Often I check mark which questions I'll take.
Almost always there is joking and laughter.

You can do fine because you are trauma trained or something like that. :lol:
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Haha thanks y'all :) Im just making game picks & poop talking with a sports radio guy, it'll be okay. Just for the first time, I'm nervous. I'll be on every Friday doin the same thing, so it'll be all easy by the middle of the season :)
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:Haha thanks y'all :) Im just making game picks & poop talking with a sports radio guy, it'll be okay. Just for the first time, I'm nervous. I'll be on every Friday doin the same thing, so it'll be all easy by the middle of the season :)
How was it?
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Ya mean you didn't listen??! Haha

It went really well :) Can't wait for next week!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:Ya mean you didn't listen??! Haha
No. LOL
Snowflake
Cowpoke

They are still building their site (the station is a week old), but here is the link for streaming:
http://www.thefranchiseok.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I wanna bitch about people being irresponsible.
Watched some news last night and it seems that everybody is drowning in lakes.
Take responsibility for your life and others by wearing a life jacket.

At one lake it says a 15 year old boy and his 23 year old uncle walked out 75 yards (I said to the TV that is too far). It was still waist deep to them but the 15 year old suddenly dropped off into the deep. The uncle went after him. Both were lost. Tears.

At another lake a 37 year old father was tubing with his 5 year old son. The 5 year old has a life preserver on but not the father. The boy has lost his father. Tears.

And this crazy poop just goes on and on.
Wake up people .............!!!!
It can happen to you.
Help yourself.
One of the lake cops said that in his career he never rescued a drowning victim with a life vest on.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Also, its always a good idea to learn how to swim. Even if its just doggy paddling, it can go a long way.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote:Also, its always a good idea to learn how to swim. Even if its just doggy paddling, it can go a long way.
Yes. Learn to swim. Today the news added that the nephew and uncle duo did not know how to swim.
And our lakes here are so dark and nasty. And they're more dangerous now because of the drought in certain ways like the 2 who were able to walk out until it dropped off. And sandbars and trees etc. that may usually be under the water a ways are now closer to the surface.

We need water in Texas. And people keep moving here. Scary stuff to run out of water.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I'm not happy that my nephew is joining the army today. There is a lot of history leading up to why I am not happy about it for him versus other family members who have joined military branches.
He has so many other talents that it is incredible and I just can't stand this............. I hope that he will always be safe and etc.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

You know how the big joke in Wyoming is that we only have two seasons...winter and construction. Sadly....Oklahoma is becoming the exact opposite....summer and construction. Just seems like you can't go 5 miles in any direction here in OKC without hitting construction. :roll: :tickedoff:
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Mila Kunis won't have the deed with me.