O T Brady responds

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Landiegopoke
Ranch Hand

https://www.facebook.com/HuffingtonPost ... =2&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

Brady et al. cheated. It didn't impact that game, but he still cheated. The impact on the game doesn't matter.

Brady should receive a major fine and major suspension. NE should lose draft picks and be fined.

Since the league does own the media rights, the league should impose a new banishment...TV. NE shouldn't be allowed on TV all year.

NE should receive a 5 year reduction in salary cap...say 10%. That 10% should be divided among the rest of the league, so NE doesn't just lose, others gain.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

I don't know how people can say it didn't Impact the game. Perhaps his throws are off by even a fraction due to a poor grip. Every pass could have had a different outcome due to such short windows in the pros. It's no different than a pitcher doctoring a ball even for one batter. That one batter could alter the whole game. And Brady did it for the whole game!
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

laxwyo wrote:I don't know how people can say it didn't Impact the game. Perhaps his throws are off by even a fraction due to a poor grip. Every pass could have had a different outcome due to such short windows in the pros. It's no different than a pitcher doctoring a ball even for one batter. That one batter could alter the whole game. And Brady did it for the whole game!
I could see that reasoning IF the Colts/Pats game was close but it wasn't.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Wyokie wrote:
laxwyo wrote:I don't know how people can say it didn't Impact the game. Perhaps his throws are off by even a fraction due to a poor grip. Every pass could have had a different outcome due to such short windows in the pros. It's no different than a pitcher doctoring a ball even for one batter. That one batter could alter the whole game. And Brady did it for the whole game!
If it was done in one game, isn't it reasonable to consider it could have been done for other games as well? The Colts game might not have been close enough that it affected the outcome, but other games were certainly a lot closer.
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
If it was done in one game, isn't it reasonable to consider it could have been done for other games as well? The Colts game might not have been close enough that it affected the outcome, but other games were certainly a lot closer.
Get real, he has been doing it for years! He got a non-inspected football into a late game situation back in 2004. He has circumvented the rules for years.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

4 games million dollar fine (team) and two draft picks is what I'm hearing
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 104 times

ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 128 times

Pats controlled both lines and rammed it down the Colts' throat. Game wasn't close in any capacity. Pats dominated and air didn't matter.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
Pats controlled both lines and rammed it down the Colts' throat. Game wasn't close in any capacity. Pats dominated and air didn't matter.
Maybe they don't dominate if Brady can't throw the ball as well. See how that could work? A pitcher that gets an extra 1/2" break on every pitch is the difference between home run and fly out
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
Doesn't really matter. You can't cheat and lie without repercussions. And do you really think that was the only game Brady has done this? Been going on for years. The Patriots find an advantage and will use it regardless of rules or implications. If not for Spygate, the penalty would have been pretty mild but they are a repeat offender in the Goodell's eyes.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Meh...this is a minor issue to me. With or without a slightly deflated ball, Brady is a great QB. Yeah, maybe he is a cheating SOB, but I can almost guarantee you that every team in the league cheats in some fashion. Peyton Manning has certainly been one that has had rumors of having a slightly deflated ball as well. Lots of guys use PAM or some other agent to make their jerseys greasy. Stealing signs, recording practice, etc. it happens everywhere. The Pats are just dumb enough to get caught...and successful enough to warrant suspicion. The league needs to just make it so the refs control the footballs at all times.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

WestWYOPoke wrote:Meh...this is a minor issue to me. With or without a slightly deflated ball, Brady is a great QB. Yeah, maybe he is a cheating SOB, but I can almost guarantee you that every team in the league cheats in some fashion. Peyton Manning has certainly been one that has had rumors of having a slightly deflated ball as well. Lots of guys use PAM or some other agent to make their jerseys greasy. Stealing signs, recording practice, etc. it happens everywhere. The Pats are just dumb enough to get caught...and successful enough to warrant suspicion. The league needs to just make it so the refs control the footballs at all times.
If you cheat your entire career you aren't a great QB you are a piece of poop. To believe that this is the only time he has cheated is ignorance and people that believe that are gullible. Never have liked him and there have been tons of controversial things from using Cameras on the opposing teams sidelines.

Entire team is full of cheaters I'd be embarrassed to root for or play for that team. But i'm sure there are Pat fans here so I'm going to say that is my only response to this entire thing.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:Meh...this is a minor issue to me. With or without a slightly deflated ball, Brady is a great QB. Yeah, maybe he is a cheating SOB, but I can almost guarantee you that every team in the league cheats in some fashion. Peyton Manning has certainly been one that has had rumors of having a slightly deflated ball as well. Lots of guys use PAM or some other agent to make their jerseys greasy. Stealing signs, recording practice, etc. it happens everywhere. The Pats are just dumb enough to get caught...and successful enough to warrant suspicion. The league needs to just make it so the refs control the footballs at all times.
If you cheat your entire career you aren't a great QB you are a piece of poop. To believe that this is the only time he has cheated is ignorance and people that believe that are gullible. Never have liked him and there have been tons of controversial things from using Cameras on the opposing teams sidelines.

Entire team is full of cheaters I'd be embarrassed to root for or play for that team. But i'm sure there are Pat fans here so I'm going to say that is my only response to this entire thing.
I have zero interest in the NFL until Sunday afternoon when it's Peyton hour. I could care less about the teams, the stories, or the scandals. Couldn't care less. I have no dog in this fight. What I will say is you are naive if you think that Tom Brady is the only QB doing this. You are equally naive if you think New England is the only team engaging in some sort of "cheating". I wish this poop would go away, it's May. Can't we have 6 months without NFL BS?
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

To be fair to New England:

http://milehighsports.com/2015/05/12/ti ... y-a-break/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:

I have zero interest in the NFL until Sunday afternoon when it's Peyton hour. I could care less about the teams, the stories, or the scandals. Couldn't care less. I have no dog in this fight. What I will say is you are naive if you think that Tom Brady is the only QB doing this. You are equally naive if you think New England is the only team engaging in some sort of "cheating". I wish this poop would go away, it's May. Can't we have 6 months without NFL BS?
Nope. Besides it's more entertaining than baseball. :roll:

I do agree that the Patriots aren't the only team that has done this. NFL teams are far back as the 1930s & 1940s have done things that would be considered cheating in today's world. Only reason Brady & Patriots are getting slammed for this is A ) lots of people HATE the Patriots and Brady and B ) the NFL wants to appease those "people" after the black eyes it gotten for Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, etc...
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:

Nope. Besides it's more entertaining than baseball. :roll:

I do agree that the Patriots aren't the only team that has done this. NFL teams are far back as the 1930s & 1940s have done things that would be considered cheating in today's world. Only reason Brady & Patriots are getting slammed for this is A ) lots of people HATE the Patriots and Brady and B ) the NFL wants to appease those "people" after the black eyes it gotten for Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, etc...
Fact. Couldn't say it better myself. If this was the Bills no one would care. It would have been the standard $25,000 fine and swept under the rug. Haters gon hate!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

I'm not so sure Brady cheated. I don't think there is enough evidence to say he cheated for sure. There is a part in the report that states after one of the games this year when the Pats played the Jets, Brady was pissed off at the equipment people because the balls seemed WAY to inflated. So they measured the balls after that game and the balls measured 16 lbs. which was way over the limit. So he may have known the balls were going to be deflated but he could have thought they were deflating them down to the regulation pounds of air pressure which was 12.5 because of the game they were inflated all the way up to 16 pounds.

Also the report said Tom Brady "more probably than not" had general knowledge of the deflation of the balls by a margin 51% to 49% or something stupid. So if this was a criminal case in court there is no way the defendant would be convicted if they were barely more than half way sure the guy committed the crime.

I don't think there is anyway for sure to accuse him of this and I think he will win the appeal and not be suspended for any games.

Also I am not a Pats fan. I am a redskins fan so I don't care what happens to him either way but just basing it on the facts of the report. I just don't think based on all of the evidence in the report they can say for sure he knew of everything that happened.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Wyokie wrote:I do agree that the Patriots aren't the only team that has done this. NFL teams are far back as the 1930s & 1940s have done things that would be considered cheating in today's world. Only reason Brady & Patriots are getting slammed for this is A ) lots of people HATE the Patriots and Brady and B ) the NFL wants to appease those "people" after the black eyes it gotten for Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, etc...
Fact. Couldn't say it better myself. If this was the Bills no one would care. It would have been the standard $25,000 fine and swept under the rug. Haters gon hate!
Thank you. A idiot could figure it out Hell...CSU grads could figure it out!!! :roll:
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Wyokie wrote:
Wyokie wrote:I do agree that the Patriots aren't the only team that has done this. NFL teams are far back as the 1930s & 1940s have done things that would be considered cheating in today's world. Only reason Brady & Patriots are getting slammed for this is A ) lots of people HATE the Patriots and Brady and B ) the NFL wants to appease those "people" after the black eyes it gotten for Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, etc...
Thank you. A idiot could figure it out Hell...CSU grads could figure it out!!! :roll:
Well duh the Bills didn't win the Superbowl.