LOI's received so far

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

Ryan Anaya
Tim Hayes
Brenden Turelli
Charlie Renfree
Conner Riese
Kurtis Stirneman
Josh Tapscott
Dalton Fields
Taylor Knestis
Tanner Gentry
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

So, all these guys have highlight videos. Poor long snapper. How many highlights can one REALLY have. Unless they do 1 of them doing tricks snaps. Like hitting clay pigeons in the air etc.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 126 times

Appreciate the updates...keep em coming! :thumb:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

Xavier Lewis sent his LOI
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 117 times

Anaya is going to have a big impact here before it's all said and done. Wyoming boys on defense tend to kick ass and take names. (See John Wendling, Chris Prosinski, Jim & Corey Talich, etc...)
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

Albert Perez
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Xavier Lewis and the Casper kid are supposed to be some studs aren't they?
Isn't the Casper kids rating so low only because he committed so early so there was no point in rating him?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 243 times

I wonder if our Germany pipeline is over? Our one Germany recruit signed with UMASS. Maybe just not any other players worth offering this year?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

BeaverPoke wrote:Xavier Lewis and the Casper kid are supposed to be some studs aren't they?
Isn't the Casper kids rating so low only because he committed so early so there was no point in rating him?
2 star by rivals. And only kid from Wyoming listed on rivals as well (last I checked anyway).
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 126 times

BeaverPoke wrote:Isn't the Casper kids rating so low only because he committed so early so there was no point in rating him?
No...his stats as a Senior took a dive. Everyone in the state knew to stay away from his side of the field, so statistically he suffered. He is a great addition to UW. Hopefully DC and his Handjob pal Matt Rahl don't f-word him up and move him to interior lineman during the next 5 years.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:Isn't the Casper kids rating so low only because he committed so early so there was no point in rating him?
No...his stats as a Senior took a dive. Everyone in the state knew to stay away from his side of the field, so statistically he suffered. He is a great addition to UW. Hopefully DC and his Handjob pal Matt Rahl don't f-word him up and move him to interior lineman during the next 5 years.
I thought he was injured for part of the season also. You know he has the frame to add a few pounds and be a hi bred type LB-DE when we mix in some 3-4 with the 4-3. With his speed coming off the edge...something to think about
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

BeaverPoke wrote:Xavier Lewis and the Casper kid are supposed to be some studs aren't they?
Yet to be determined. No reason to get your panties in a bunch over a couple recruits....especially when you have ZERO clue on how they will turn out.

I know Lewis was offered by Air Force. He also won the "Gold Helmet" award given to the top Colorado high school player. Maybe not based on skill entirely, but the kid has some quality characteristics.

http://www.denverpost.com/preps/ci_2224 ... rd-hitting" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I'm seeing Eddins switched to Arkansas State.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

J-Rod wrote:I'm seeing Eddins switched to Arkansas State.
Actually rivals show him at UTSA
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

https://twitter.com/krimkrom21" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looking at Tim Kamana's twitter it looks like he already in school. He is a DB that we were recruiting last year but went to ARMY prep instead. He would still have 5 to play 4
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

247 ranks them in a pretty cool way.

http://wyoming.247sports.com/Season/201 ... ll/Commits" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Troy Boyland is rated at an 84, our highest rated commit.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

So.......ranked between 112-115..........ugh I hope this isnt correct
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

BJC wrote:So.......ranked between 112-115..........ugh I hope this isnt correct
That's about where we normally rank. And recruits who commit to us tend to be dowgraded, regardless of ability.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:
BJC wrote:So.......ranked between 112-115..........ugh I hope this isnt correct
That's about where we normally rank. And recruits who commit to us tend to be dowgraded, regardless of ability.
Yep, that is what you get from highly subjective rankings.

I believe all our current NFL players were either not ranked or ranked 2*. I heard on the radio that JJ Watt, the NFL defensive player of the year, was a 2* guy as well. The NFL is littered with them. Don't get me wrong, there are some very good players that are ranked in the 3* to 5* range. Just saying the rankings aren't all they are cracked up to be.

If a person looked at all the different ranking services, I bet each one would have a different player listed as our best recruit. Our best on a site or two, is rated the worst on the other two.

The key is in the developemnt on these players. Hopefully all the guys that redshirted last year will be much more ready to hit the field.

Go Pokes!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

I hope so.............