132 teams in 132 days

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone here is a redditor but the subreddit /r/CFB (college football) is doing a preview of 132 teams in 132 day and Wyoming is up on the 30th and I'm the guy who is writing it. I was looking for some help in the area of the Greatest Games and greatest plays sections, maybe some input on traditions and rivalries as well. I think I'd be ok by myself but I just want to make it better. So far for greatest games I have the Vegas bowl and the 2009 comeback @ SDSU, and for greatest plays I have the goal line stand in the NM bowl. For Rivalries I have a long write up of the border war, and a little on BYU and AFA, any suggestions?. Last but not least, I could use some better cheerleader pics.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Border War obviously a must, but throw in the Paniolo Rivalry with Hawaii as well.

Also for greatest games, the 1996 WAC title game is supposed to be one, although I was not there.

For Air Force, we have actually played them longer then they have played the other military academies.
WyoAlum1987
Ranch Hand

Greatest game?
1967 Sun Bowl over Florida State.
1968 Allstate Sugar Bowl,we were ranked 5th in the nation, led the whole game then lost by a touchdown in the 4th quarter to LSU. JIm Kiik later went on to star on the Miami Dolphins undefeated team.
Best Play, Bramlett nailing a TD in the UCLA game with less than a minute left to win it in 2004. (Joe Glenn)
Rivalries? We welcome back some of our older rivals this season: Utah State since 1903 (we have played more games against them than most of the old MWC foes), Northern Colorado since 1899-but they are like USAFA the kind of rivals that we respect -and like-if thats possible. But We have hated BYU since forever, and will continue to hate the pu**ies forever, even if they dodge us. And CSU-we have played them since 1899 and I will wager we have never liked them either.
As far as a hot UWYO cheerleader pic? Yeah, good luck with that one
gopokes1399
Blog Team

best play? bouknight TD pass against Ole Miss, Bouknight TD pass against UCLA, goal line stop on ryan matthews
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

gopokes1399 wrote:best play? bouknight TD pass against Ole Miss, Bouknight TD pass against UCLA, goal line stop on ryan matthews
I wish somebody would have put those two Bouknight passes on youtube :whistle: badass
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!