Wyoming Questions............

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
1. Are there any violent escalators in and around malls or airports? (You guys have malls....right?)
Closest mall is in Cheyenne, and the airport is not bog at all. So, no.
2. Would it be possible to get Craig Bohl to do shots of Yukon Jack Wicked Hot with us before the game, it would be a great gesture and face it you guys owe us some good will.
Before the game? Not likely. After? Maybe.
3. Will there be any real cowboys at the game or just dudes from Texas in cowboy costumes?
There's a saying for Texas, but it's not in the best taste, but let's just say, none of that fake Texas crap here.
4. While drinking downtown on Friday night is there a special drink or shot that I can order that is completely unique to Wyoming?
Something special? Okay, ask for the "Buckhorn Roll" at the Buckhorn Bar. I'd say it's pretty unique...
5. Has this whole "Let her Buck" thing died down since Joe Glenn left?
Yep.
6. Can somebody let Fennis Dembo know I will be around, I love beating him at Pig.
Already explained.
7. Where is the best tailgate in your country? (Besides ours)
Summit View Parking Lot. About in the center right next to the street.
8. Are oil and natural gas allowed in the stadium or just on site?
Swimming pool around back.
9. Does this site have any moderators over 5'8"?
Having met a couple of them? Yes.
10. Can somebody show me where that Matthew Shepherd fence is? (I want to get a picture)
Son of a...

In all honesty, I think I remember something about the guy who owned taking it down because people kept leaving stuff there and it would get into his pastures and what not.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Buckaroo

Thank you kindly for the answers. You are worthy of my presence on Saturday....now let's play some football!
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 134 times

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Will it be real piss or imported generic stuff made in China?
Real and after a big serving of asparagus and beer.....
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 249 times

Good Stuff :thumb:
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 119 times

FINALLY!!! A little light hearted smack talk! Well played, alpha, well played.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 119 times

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:BTW...does anyone know this guy?
Looks like the guy that should be bringing down some Cold Smoke *cough* hint *cough*
ALPHAGRIZ1
Buckaroo

WYO1016 wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:BTW...does anyone know this guy?
Looks like the guy that should be bringing down some Cold Smoke *cough* hint *cough*
If I meet you....ask me to tell you the story about that picture..my version is so much better than Titlelesses.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 36 times

My version of this story is way better, FYI.
ImageImageImageImage
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

See, now you both us all of us a story. Too many of us will not be able to meet outside of this forum. So...you both should write down your side and we will judge who's story is better.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Buckaroo

MrTitleist wrote:My version of this story is way better, FYI.
Mine will be honest......
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Basically, that was the hottest girl any of us touched that weekend.
ImageImageImageImage
ALPHAGRIZ1
Buckaroo

Was it
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Powder river, what the f-word? Details!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I'll let Alpha knock this one out of the park. He's a better story teller. We take a yearly trip to Vegas for some debauchery. I Manziel'ed the poop out of that trip.
ImageImageImageImage
ALPHAGRIZ1
Buckaroo

Its ture, T rode the pine with a clip board while Blakeley (Hoyer) and I actually played in the game.

So Titleless come back to Blakeleys hotel room after falling UP and escalator and he has rake like track marks thathe says he got from the escalator but Blakeley and I both know it was from trying to escape a creepy Vegas handi from this guy

He is feeling a little out of place after that altercation as we attend bikini bullriding at Gillys. (Highly recommend it) Blakeley and I are drinking whiskey like roman gods and chasing it with shots of fireball while yours Truly is drinking water. The waitress in the picture comes over and asks us why we hang with a guy like that and we say things like, "his parents pay us" "we feel sorry for the guy and we like helping the needy" and "hes not much but hes our..not much" She laughs tells us how its refreshing that real men still exist and walks off. Blakeley and I agree because she is obviously a very intelligent woman. A little while later we order more shots and whiskey and this darling little angel shows up with a "blue dolphin" for our special friend.
Image He turns red and says "thank you" everyone in the bar chuckles because this highly intelligent woman kept our little friend hydrated while the men ran with the big dogs.

To make the story even better Blakeley wins $3500 dollars in a slot machine on the way back to the hotel because they had to fly out early Monday morning and I ended up in a threesome with some chicks from Michigan we hung out with at Gillys.

What can I say it was the perfect trip and I had to field text messages from T the next 2 days wanting details of my night IN Michigan.

See you fu*kers on Friday!!

:banana: :phat:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Buckaroo

Its ture, T rode the pine with a clip board while Blakeley (Hoyer) and I actually played in the game.

So Titleless come back to Blakeleys hotel room after falling UP and escalator and he has rake like track marks that he says he got from the escalator but Blakeley and I both know it was from trying to escape a creepy Vegas handi from this guy. (Pretty sure he still has T's credit card)

He is feeling a little out of place after that altercation as we attend bikini bullriding at Gillys. (Highly recommend it) Blakeley and I are drinking whiskey like roman gods Image
and chasing it with shots of fireball while yours Truly is drinking water. The waitress in the picture comes over and asks us why we hang with a guy like that and we say things like, "he has fat cancer" "we feel sorry for the guy and we like helping the needy" and "hes not much but hes our..not much" She laughs and tells us how its refreshing that real men still exist and walks off. Blakeley and I agree because she is obviously a very intelligent woman. A little while later we order more shots and whiskey and this darling little angel shows up with a "blue dolphin" for our special friend.
He turns red and says "thank you" everyone in the bar chuckles because this highly intelligent woman kept our little friend hydrated while the men ran with the big dogs.

To make the story even better Blakeley wins $3500 dollars in a slot machine on the way back to the hotel because they had to fly out early Monday morning and I ended up in a foursome with some chicks from Michigan we hung out with at Gillys.

What can I say, it was the perfect trip but I was burdened with having to field text messages from T the next 2 days wanting vivid details of my night IN Michigan.

See you fu*kers Friday!!

:banana: :phat:
Larawie
Ranch Hand

If I may respond to the esteemed visitor from the Blue Sky State: Drink some Koltiska and...

ALPHAGRIZ1
Buckaroo

Awww did the widdle cowboy get her feelers hurt?
Larawie
Ranch Hand

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Awww did the widdle cowboy get her feelers hurt?
I thought this was all about good-natured humor and ribbin' back and forth. Guess not... Cubbie.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Buckaroo

Don't get your assless chaps in a bunch............we just playin